“ Shut up, and get in the house Matthew. I better not see you with any cookies in your hand!” I said after a hard day of school.
My son is going to be 5 soon, and I’m 17 in the 12th grade. I could’ve graduated already, but I missed too many days of school, because of my pregnancy. I didn’t intend on having a child while I was in the 8th grade, but everything must’ve happened for a reason. I was an honor student with so much pride in my heart, that I could give some to a arrogant person, and still have a lot left. I was the prettiest girl in the school, that no one wanted to disturb. My family was a typical family, but was anything but isolated. We were always together whether we wanted to be or not. I enjoyed it sometimes, but other than that, I hated it. When I had a chance to get away from my family, I took advantage of the situation. Which I think is a mistake now, because freedom from them led to pregnancy with my son. It’s not that I don’t love Matthew, because I really love him to death, but I am too young to be a mother. If I could go back in time, and change one part of my life, I would change everything that happened on February 5, 1991. My life would be extremely different. After everything that has happened throughout my life, I am thankful for my family, because if I didn’t have them, I don’t know where I’d be right now. Most girls usually drop out of school once they become pregnant, but I am too smart to give up an education like the one I have.
Matthew’s father was considered a jerk to me during middle school, and the beginning of high school for plenty of reasons that I am not going to go into detail about, but now, I think he is more mature than before, and is able to understand that I am going to need his help with Matthew in the future. I just found my diary of almost everything that happened during the 8th grade, which explains how, when, and where my mistakes began. It also, explains the reason for my mishaps, and what I could’ve done to get out of that kind of situation. ENJOY!!! ©Copyright ®
The book is supposed to be a diary

Would you want to read this book? Tell me!