Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Different positions to pee in the shower [girls]?

i know it's weird and i know many of you will think it's gross but some may not find it so gross here.

sooo i know it's weird but i think it's fun to pee and in the shower, but what are different positions i could try?

i would appreciate if the people who find it gross or whatever to not bother answering this question

thank you

Unregistered
    You could try squatting, lying down, standing up or you could lye on your back with your legs in the air and pee like that, i dunno i like peeing in the shower too!

Unregistered
    lol i think alot of girls pee in the shower. and even though people wont admit it everyone has done it i think. but you know standing laying down the normal ones if you want a differne one get on your knees and pee its weird but its a different one. lol

Unregistered
    lean against the wall of the shower lift your legs pull your pussy lips apart and just let it out- try masturbating first, tends to make you wanna pee more, and letting it out slowly turns you on, but make sure your shower is washed regularly and isnt used by someone eles after you have peed in there xxxx

Unregistered
    You should try curling up in a ball and peeing. That way it gets all over your body.

Unregistered
    go pee

MS. PEE DRINKER

Star Blue

you could try standing on ur hands and peeing or maybe even putting ur head in ur butt and drinking it
    i have tried this and i think it tastes like soda
    i sometimes drink pee from my pets
    i collect in a jar
    sry
    i have problems

Unregistered
    Stand on one foot and stand like you are in a stretching position. It is easier if you look the same way your un-used are is and putting it on the wall or on a handle.
    I am just as weird as you

Unregistered
    Put one leg on the wall and take a long hard piss.

Unregistered
    Kneel on all fours and pee, stand over the drain and pee straight down and/or stand in the far corner and see how far your aim will go. Lay on your back with your legs up and squirt it in the air.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast