2008-2009 NFL playoff predictions?

seanrogers

Dec 30, 2008
WILD CARD ROUND

Miami Dolphins vs Baltimore Ravens
Baltimore Ravens
the ravens defense will be too much for the dolphins offense and i think chad pennington will have a long day.

Indianapolis Colts vs San Diego Chargers
Indianapolis Colts
The colts will march right into san diego and beat them by a touchdown in a game with no defense with the score 41-34

Atlanta Falcons vs Arizona Cardinals
Atlanta Falcons
the cardinals aren't that great and the falcons should roll over them in a win by over 20 points

Philadelphia Eagles vs Minnesota Vikings
Philadelphia Eagles
this game will probably be the best game on wild card weekend. it should be a close game throughout but i think the eagles defense will be able to keep peterson under 100 yards this game making the vikings throw the ball a lot more making it easy for the eagles to stop them. i think an eagles win by 3 points.

DIVISIONAL ROUND

Baltimore Ravens vs Tennessee Titans
Tennessee Titans
the titans will be too much for this very good ravens team but i think it will come down to a last second field goal for the titans as the squeak it out over the ravens and move on to the conference championship

Indianapolis Colts vs Pittsburgh Steelers
Indianapolis Colts
this will be another good game but remember the colts beat the steelers earlier this year at hienz field by 4 points and i think the same will happen again as the colts will win by a touchdown or less

Philadelphia Eagles vs New York Giants
Philadelphia Eagles
The eagles know how to beat the giants at the meadowlands and they did that this year by running the ball and giving the ball to westbrook if the eagles do that they should beat them again by around 10 points

Atlanta Falcons vs Carolina Panthers
Carolina Panthers
the panthers run game will dominate the falcons defense all day as the panthers should cruise into the NFC championship with a win by around 20 points

CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP

Indianapolis Colts vs Tennessee Titans
Tennessee Titans
the titans will win with help from their home fans as they will beat a tough colts team which would be on an 11 game win streak in OT with a 40-50 yard field goal to win it and head to super bowl 43

Philadelphia Eagles vs Carolina Panthers
Carolina Panthers
a rematch of the 2003-04 NFC Championship where the panthers won 14-3 at philly. this time around the panthers will win because of their run game Deangelo williams and Johnathan Stewert will run run run all day and end the eagles run with a win by 10 points.

SUPER BOWL 43

Carolina Panthers vs Tennessee Titans
Tennessee Titans
the titans will win because of the panthers lack of the pass game jake delhomme will have a long day as these titans become titans of the NFL and take home the Lombardi Trophy to tennessee with a win over the panthers 20-14

so give me some stars if u like my picks and tell me your picks

i agree with everything except your pick of panthers dominating the falcons, now remember, these teams are both nfc south, they played twice already, first panthers won 24-9, second game falcons won 28-45, this time around its going to be a very close game, both teams running the ball well, but in the end falcons will win by a field goal or so. Thus falcons just roll on and beat eagles(rematch of nfc championship a few years ago when eagles went to superbowl), and then beat the titans and become superbowl champs

Back