Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Using a T-Mobile sidekick 3 in Australia, is it possible?

So.. i brought a T-Mobile sidekick 3 from overseas ( i live in Australia) the ebay guy advertised it as being 100% unlocked!! so i get it.. put my sim in, it asks for my pin, i enter my pin and then it comes up with a T-Mobile activation thing, saying it will verify within 24 hours, obviously not wat i want or need nor will it work. so it turns out if you press the menu button and the letter L on the keypad at the same time it take you out of that. so i did that but then it won't pick up my carrier and i can't get a signal on the phone, meaning i can't do jack with the thing. ... does anyone know how to fix it? or get around it? especically if they know who to stop the T-mobile activation thing coming up every time i turn the phone on.. any help would be appreciated!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Make sure that your sidekick 3 mobile is unlocked properly . If your mobile asks pin means, you can get network unlock pin from any of the online vendors like Unlock-Zone.com to unlock your sidekick 3 from network lock .