Why does my vagina smell so bad?

PiratePersephone

Dec 30, 2008
My usually cleaning routine was just rinsing with water, but recently, I have been noticing a strange smell, almost chemical-like smell coming from my underwear. Sometimes, I can even smell it through my pants when I'm sitting normally. I started washing down there with soap and the smell only goes away for like an hour. It don't itch, and I don't have any weird discharge. What could be going on? And is there anything that could help?
By the way, I had a baby about 8 months ago, but I haven't noticed the smell until recently.
Also, I haven't had sex since before I had the baby. The only sexual activities I've done since having the baby is masturbation.

I'm not sure why the smells there, but there are special products designed to disguise the smell for the day. I live in Australia, and a very common one is called Summer Eve's which can be purchased from almost all pharmacies. I would suggest just walking into a pharmacy and being very honest with them, they will hopefully suggest some good products and even give you ideas on why the smells there.

Hope I helped, x :)

maybe you should see a doctor?
or maybe you dont clean it well enough. ask another female in private how they clean there vagina.

Back