How do you make a good science fair introduction?

C

Courteny G

Ok, I have to finish my science fair report today, because it is due tommorow, and i dont know how 2 make an indroduction! my ? is "what race is stereotyped the worst in a middle school enviornment?" plezzzzzzz help!!!!!!!!!!! thanx so so so soooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

start with writing or typing about how you started the experiment. From there you start and ellaborate on the info u have. After that right about yor main topic a littlwe bit. then discuss your control, then your independent variable, then ur dependent variable, then ur pretty much set on half of ur research portion of ur science fair.

From the 3rd place junior scientist of Illinois,
Gerardo Salamanca

Ok, I have to finish my science fair report today, because it is due tommorow, and i dont know how 2 make an indroduction! my ? is "what race is stereotyped the worst in a middle school enviornment?" plezzzzzzz help!!!!!!!!!!! thanx so so so soooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

idiot

kkkkkk

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Seriously? I'm one of the best writers in my class and I forgot how to write an introduction paragraph

I'm in 6th grade

It should be short, and just a little facts about your topic, all you really need is stuff about your experiment. It's almost like your background research but shorter, a lot shorter

The introduction paragraph of a science fair project should be about how you became interested in doing this project or why you chose it.

Introduction Paragraph of Science Fair Project

The introduction paragraph of a science fair project should be about how you became interested in doing this project or why you chose it.

How to write a introduction

To write a intro, you have to explain what you are doing in your project. Mention the independent and dependent variables, and also include the control variable. Good luck! (P.s: all the immature children on this question are idiots -.-)

Back