Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Unregistered
    5 days after the first day of your missed period or after what should have been your last? Thanks....and if I didn't have intercourse but I am not sure if sperm got close down there could I be pregnant? I am 6 days late and am usually on schedule(never this late)......This was the first time I have ever done anything with a guy! I better not be pregnant I dont think I could be because I didnt have intercourse but I have been told you can if sperm gets anywhere down there..........worried but not overly stressed then usual so I dont think its that........help

Unregistered
    Im late too never had sex still a virgin whats going on?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?wd

wgtyxsrhfd24grt652g

qwer

see a doctor some people have a few periods then stop
    if your severely dieting it can stop your period and you won't hve one if ur like anorexic or even just super skinny but ask a doctor because they'll know what to do if ur embarrassed you can ask to see another female doctor too but i'm sure it's all fine hope this helps

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123