Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm confused about religion, and am not sure how I stand.... What do you think?

Here's a little background info...
    My mom is an atheist, my dad is catholic.
    They are seperated.
    I don't ever go to church and have only gone a couple times before with my grandparents on easter and xmas.

I never have realy belived in god.
    The stories dont make sense to me. Like the earth being created in seven days, how is that true when science has proved the big bang theory?
    I find church boring. Always have.
    When I have prayed in the past I felt stupid and silly....

I'm worried though..
    Will I go to hell for not following god?

I want to belive, but I don't know how....
    I like the whole idea of religion and faith. It seems conforting kinda I guess...
    Help, please?
    I belive in the big bang because ive seen so many videos on it in history class for those who were wondering..
    and yes, my name is realy raina marie.

Downloads
    Uploads
    An atheist is a person who does not believe that a god exists.
    An agnostic is a person who isn't sure whether a god exists or not.

I don't believe that there's a god, but I'm not totally sure.
    I am sure that it doesn't matter and I don't care.

Religions were invented by humans to explain things they don't understand.
    Some people have always used religion to control other people.

No, I don't think you'll go to hell, because I don't believe that there is a hell.

You can read, and study, and learn and make up your own mind. Do some research on different religions, see if any of them make sense to you. There are some excellent books which describe the differences between religions.
    Get one from your local library.

If there is a god such as religions describe, then wouldn't he/she/it approve of that?

Downloads
    Uploads
    you are precious. think like this its a personal initimate right standing relationship with God get to know him personally . release the doubts have faith as a mustard seed believe and strive to seek him. because we are all born in sin and shaped into iniquity we are dead in the spirit separated from him. its not about rituals and stuff like that.

think like this there is one God that one God gives his children the same one spirit which is his the Holy one which is God. 1 john 5:7 so to we won't boast or be confused its one way to the father. God is not schizophrenic.

its about seeking his Holy Spirit. he will reveal himself to you. just know he is a rewarded who diligent seek him.if you were in his face calling on his HolySpirit all the time you can't ignore that. Jesus loves you wants you to realize and see that satan is real hell is real that he is real, that he is just righteous the sin barrier. you don't have to bare them sins you don't have to pursue temptions or be in bondage to them. jesus died for you and rose from the dead. read that bible and believe. think on this the bang theory where did it come from? i rather be from God than an ape who we suppose to have dominion over. people called african americans apes . why would you want to be from an ape when you in the image of a Holy God who created you to be his likeness. apes are not God. never will be.

be humble forget what others might think Praise him but first repent of your sins forgive others and i would suggest you ask him to clean you teach you how to love the way he loves and to keep your mind from carnality. a carnal mind is enmity with God.