Are 7.75 size skateboard trucks a good fit on 7.75 board?

Greg

May 22, 2008
Ive got a 7.75 Zero deck and Im lookin to buy Venture Superlites which only sell in 7.75. This is a good fit right? Would the wheels be sticking out all? And how can I find a truck size?

im not a skateboard EXPERT but i think they are about the right size, maybe even smaller

Not sure. I know 7.5 trucks fit 7.5-7.75 decks but I can't really tell. I don't want tyou to spend money on something you can't use.

im not a skateboard EXPERT but i think they are about the right size, maybe even smaller

that is a very good fit. a board should have trucks that are the same size. but if nothing else is available a 1/4'' shorter or wider truck can be used with out any problems.

no the wheels wouldn't stick out.

use a ruler or measuring tape to measure truck size.

that is a very good fit. a board should have trucks that are the same size. but if nothing else is available a 1/4'' shorter or wider truck can be used with out any problems.

no the wheels wouldn't stick out.

use a ruler or measuring tape to measure truck size.

i dont really kno if they will be PERFECT because if you look at your board from the top view it narrows down towards the tail. the point is that the back truck might be a tiny wee bit bigger then the board or not, it all depends on the shape of the board, i usually get smaller trucks for my boards, i ride 8.12 boards and 8.0 trucks.
and a way to find a perfect truck is probably to get one like this: 7.75 board 7.5 trucks: 8.0 board 7.75 trucks: 8.25 board 8.0 trucks: 8.5 board 8.25 trucks etc.
but then again its just how you like them to be.
oh and last, i suggest you get wider boards like 8.0 or 8.12 etc. because they will help you get your tricks slower and more steezy.
=)

Back