Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lyceumlogic. try again. Isreal takes palestinians homes and land. Isreal puts palestine in virtual concentration camps. Palestine fights back by launching rockets killing a couple people and Isreal retaliate by killing 300 and bombing a Gaza including a university. Hmm...

Downloads
    Uploads
    lyceumlogic. try again. Isreal takes palestinians homes and land. Isreal puts palestine in virtual concentration camps. Palestine fights back by launching rockets killing a couple people and Isreal retaliate by killing 300 and bombing a Gaza including a university. Hmm...

Downloads
    Uploads
    israeli are just monsters and by the time now they killed 297 and more than 800 injured
    this world is full of evil and ppl fighting for power brain washin innocent ppl to believe that they fightin for important stuff , but nothing is more important that a human life
    i swear in god we are just humans like you but isreal decided that we don't have the right to live anymore
    we are not asking for anything but your prays
    everyone out there with heart pray for us

Downloads
    Uploads
    search on google for zeitgeist you will find a video that you can watch it free when you have time...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeh i know 60+ children have been killed, what did these innocent babies do?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with you as well that is horrible. I don't care what religion any one believes in if you are killing innocent people and animals just to get your point across that is totally unacceptable. And since when did we start living in the dark ages again uh hello we live in the modern world people there has to be millions of civilized ways to talk or to send a message to other people then killing people who don't even want to be involved in these stupid squabbles. If there was just more people like me and you this world would be such a better place for all of us.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Today Jewish Voice for Peace launched a multifaceted campaign against these atrocities. Here are some actions they suggest as an immediate response.

1. The US Campaign to End the Occupation has a list of street actions taking place around the US now. http://www.endtheoccupation.org/article.php?id=1773

2. Contact the US White House to protest the attack and demand an immediate cease-fire. Call 202-456-1111 or send an email to [email protected].

3. Contact the State Department at 202-647-6575

4. Contact your Representative and Senators in Congress at 202-224-3121

5. Contact your local media by phoning into a talk show or writing a letter to the editor. http://www.congress.org/congressorg/dbq/media/

Downloads
    Uploads
    It all comes down to religion!!!!

For god sake GOD DOES NOT EXIST!!!! stop fighting and killing for him, which in any case he wouldnt want you to do!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have seen pictures of bloodied bodies of babies dead lying in the streets of Gaza and in hospital fighting for their little lives with no medical supplies to heal them. simply because Israel blockade the Gaza Strip and allow too few medical supplies in. Even Egyptian ambulances are waiting on the border of Gaza to help the dying civilians and babies but refused entry by the "brave" Israeli soldiers.. Shame on Israel.

Downloads
    Uploads
    What can you really do you know? Boycott goods/companies that fund Israel maybe? Write to congressmen, senators, and put influence of some sort. Ask for removal of lobbyist groups such as AIPAC or JDL as they have squandered billions of dollars in U.S. tax payer money to Israel?

You can do it only if you unite and do it, If you believ what you are doing is right, then do it. Don't let anything hold you back.

I oppose the killing of innocent children, people. It doesnt make it right for anything to be justified when you involve the innocent.

Nations worldwide are now showing solidarity with the Palestinians, however, the U.S. government seems to be the most pro-Israeli influenced government.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12