How Do I Tell My Guy Friends That I'm Bisexual?

P_Cullen_0099008700

Dec 28, 2008
Ok I'm A 17 Year Old Guy And I'm Having Trouble Telling My Guy Friends That I'm Bisexual. Only 2 Of Them Know One Found Out One Night When We Were Drinking And He Let Out A Secret About Him And So I Told Him And He Was Fine With It. My Other Friend Has Been My Bff For 14 Years And He Is To And Guessed That I Was So I Told Him But They Are The Only 2 Guy Friends That Know. Most Of My Female Friends Know I Find It Easier To Tell Them. None Of My Family Knows And Its Going To Stay That Way For Now. But Anyway I Am Afraid To Tell Any Of My Guy Friends I Don't Want Them To Be Weirded Out Or Think I'm Hitting On Them Or Checking Them Out When I'm Not See I'm Afraid They Will Think That. I Feel A Few Of Them suspect It But Arnt Saying Anything So What Do I Do How Do I Tell Them I Really Wanna Tell Them So I Can Finlay Be My Complete Self Around Them. Any Help Is Appreciated Thankx

My advice is right now while you are still not ready, tell ONLY the ones you really trust. And before you can tell others, you have to get more comfortable with your self, if you don't make a big deal out of it, they won't either.

ok don't be afraid
if they are Your true friends they won't care if your gay,straight.bio
they will probally be shocked at first.but after awhile they will get used to thee idea..
and you need to tell your family too, its not good hiding things from them.
i hoped i helped. .

Back