Who thinks Obama is reconsidering the whole President/celebrity and may wish he

bimmab

Jun 29, 2008
never stepped out of the box? http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20081228/pl_politico/16882

P.S. the Cult of Personality that is endemic to the leadership archetype is actually counter-productive and thus maladaptive. WE are the leaders and always have been and always will be; that we desire to concentrate power in certain personality types is our own deficiency and may destroy our species.
wow You Amerikans are truly idiots. No wonder you have lost your place as a super power in less than 2 generations. talk about squandering gravitas!
morons are amerikans and amerikans are morons

Ya he is, I agree. He is really a good man, but you can tell what he got himself into. His pictures are showing that he is stressed beyond belief. Compare his 2004 and 2005 speaches to now. He is totally getting manipulated by the "Rich". He knows what there making him do is unethical and evil. He wishes he never got into this mess.

He's been himself all alone, after such fakes and frauds polluting Washington (i.e. the current administration) for so long he was a breath of fresh air, so there's no wonder he'd hoard so much media attention. He can handle it, but I think the media need to take into consideration that before he's President he's a parent and consider his two young children, and quit getting all in his face when he's trying to spend time with them.

dufus - You're the typical classless Republican, attacking his wife and children. Really it's pathetic.

No.I think he dislikes the media following him around writing down what he has for lunch, following his children around. That's pretty normal to feel that way. He isn't an idiot....he wanted this job and he will do this job.....he simply wants people to respect his privacy, and especially his children's privacy.

Poor Barry cant handle simple press coverage.
GREAAAAT how is he gonna handle real pressure.
The empty suit is falling apart.

Not me, I think he's the same as always. Ready to lead. So what is your point? There should be no president? Obama is a close as you an get to a "people" being the leaders. He has said it will be OUR responsibility to change the world.

Hu? Are you kidding? Is it bad that people grab control of this country? Can it only be run by banks and credit card companies?

That was the entire history of the criminal republican administrations - government as a give-away machine for the Super Rich. I bet you're not even Super Rich, but you're dumb enough to be fooled into supporting their fraud and lies and endless nasty little rules which empty your pockets.

So be it - but let's see what happens when we remake this country for those of us who live here. Might turn out pretty good.

But keep the republican lies coming anyway!

yes he wondering where the Lady's are along with the drugs that go with rock star status. So far its michelle in a one piece swimsuit with two bratty kids.

Back