On a Sat morning i took my cat (13years) to the vet, he stated that if he does not treat/keep her there she could die..he stated he will go get the one of the girls to give me the cost....she comes back with a 3 bill that has to be paid 1/2 now and 1/2 when i pick her up on Monday afternoon. I agreed....I received a call Sunday morning that Cinders (my cat) was doing great and she should be able to go home Monday. I received another call Monday morning and they said she is ready to go home in the afternoon.....THEN i received a call a 1pm from the vet that said she has just started getting worse and swelling up...he stated he can not release her to go home and I asked what should I do, he then sent me to the front desk for a cost 3 MORE dollars for a couple more days in the hospital...I told her I honestly have no more money, she said "you can come and pick up your cat and take her home then" I was in shock......I showed up at the vet office not sure what to do until i see her.....and she was in horrible shape and they would not tell me what was wrong with her.....only that they need to keep her......but if i could not pay, to take her home...I had to make the worse decision to put her to sleep...My father was with me in the room when they injected her, the vet said she would go to sleep and in 1 minute her heart would stop.....THAT WAS NOT WHAT HAPPENED....Cinders started crying and meowing.....I had to leave the room....My father stated he has put animals to sleep and he has never seen anything like that before.....I paid a total of 7 dollars and took her home in a box....I contacted the vet office and informed them I will be in to pick up ALL of my records for my animals. I then received a phone call from the office manager (which turned out to be the vets mom) wondering why i wanted the records. I informed her I am changing vets, and I just would like all of my records including my records of my cat, she informed me she will not be giving ANY of my records to me.....What can I do????