Why do some people believe that 9/11 was a government conspiracy?

their are allot of nuts out there
we didn't land on the moon the Holocaust never happened 9/11 was a inside job
jimmy hoffa was killed by a Republican lol

There are still some people who think the world is flat. They are called uneducated, and in the most serious cases, just plain stupid.

Because their hatred and resentment toward America is deep, but the double standard is that they hate America, but they wouldn't go live in the S H IT hole countries they so adamantly defend.

Have you seen the film: "Dedicated to the 9-11 Victims" or "Dedicated to 9-1-1"??

You should download that or go rent it from a video store.

ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS. That's all I'll say.

Only liberals think that 9/11 was an inside job, which is reasonable; seriously, when was the last time a liberal said something smart!

Oh it's only liberals.

They like to blame random bull on Bush because he's a republican, that's all they do.

Because the government wants to scare The US and when people are scared and are in need of safety they will believe anything to feel safe just like the Holocaust and that is exactly with the government is trying to do!

The biggest reason is that they hate President Bush so much that they only want to continue to degrade him and everything about him.

The Patriot Act and the United Nations biased Department
of Homeland Security were drawn up in '99.
Also. Dual citizen Dov Zakheim practically described the 9/11 event
a year before it happened.
And much like Barry Soetoro's birth cert, we're still waiting
for the dozens of United Nations influenced Pentagon video
surveillance tapes.
Oh. That 2.6 trillion dollars that disappeared from the Pentagon?
Yeah. That was Zakheim.

Zeitgeist should be required viewing.
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-594683847743189197

people also claim that the holocaust never happened.
and man hasn't walked on the moon.

i think people just like to think everything is a conspiracy/lie.
they probably also like the attention.
people are dumb, and with 9/11, if they aren't happy with the gov't, then why not blame them?? stupid people.

edit: and the other answerer who said people are wanting to blame bush is right on. they aren't happy; therefore, they must point a finger.

In America, we have that very special group of people who see conspiracy in everything. The U.S. Government Killed JFK, is hiding Elvis Presley, hiding alian aircraft, blew up the World Trade Center, etc., etc. You can always pick them out of a crowd. They're the same people who hate our armed forces & hate our police departments. And want to destroy free enterprise. Eliminate Automobiles, etc., etc. But when the chips are not falling their way, they're the first to ask for police and armed forces protection. They're usually the same ones who try to avoid paying taxes. And most of the time, they're the back-seat drivers of the world. Oh, I could go on and on, but I think you get the picture.

Back