Paypal eBay pick up through paypal dispute claim.?

AJH1

Oct 28, 2008
Hi, I sold an item on eBay and the buyer lives in the Phoenix area, I was unaware that paypal doesnt allow pickups. So he gave me the money in my paypal account and came to pick up the item. now hes emailing me asking if I shipped the item out. So hes obviously trying to scam me and paypal.
Do I have a chance to win as there is no recorded history? I have emails from him from ebay asking if he can pick up the item. I also have a security camera at the gate, and he sent text messages telling me that he is "on his way" I saved all of these of course.
http://img511.imageshack.us/my.php?image=paypalrq5.png

what should I do contact paypal?
just contacted paypal, they said to contact local police if this escalates.
my ad didnt say pick up only though. but he messaged me wanting to pick up and i foolishly agreed.

Don't worry about it paypal is a joke. Theres people selling counterfeit bluetooths,cellphones, dvds and and music cds within the united states and paypal and ebay could careless. .

I might send paypal an email but don't think it would matter. I'd email the scam guy and make it clear to him that you have him on camera and you have his text messages saved and he'll probably back off. Besides if you ebay ad said "pick up only" and he claiming you didn't send it you can just say that it was for pick up only so if he's trying to play games and say you wont give it to him then your fine because your covered.

Don't worry about it paypal is a joke. Theres people selling counterfeit bluetooths,cellphones, dvds and and music cds within the united states and paypal and ebay could careless. .

I might send paypal an email but don't think it would matter. I'd email the scam guy and make it clear to him that you have him on camera and you have his text messages saved and he'll probably back off. Besides if you ebay ad said "pick up only" and he claiming you didn't send it you can just say that it was for pick up only so if he's trying to play games and say you wont give it to him then your fine because your covered.

Back