Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Generally something gets into the blower and makes the blower squirrel cage out of balance. Sometime that drag also burns out the motor speed controller and ruins the blower. Is it auto climate control with variable fan speed? or manual air with 4 fan speeds? under the glove box three screws hold in the blower don't be surprised I have seen almost anything in the blower. Paper under hood insulation nesting material for mice rats and squirrels. Even there little dead body's. You normally smell a Rat!

Downloads
    Uploads

2002 Nissan Pathfinder heater/airconditioner and CD player issue?

I recently bought a 2002 Nissan Pathfinder and the heater/ac fan just went out. Also the CD player would skip every time I had the heater or a/c on. The heater fan was really loud and then it just went out! I have found other people with this same problem online but I have not found a solution yet. Has anyone experienced this or know how to fix it?! I need my heater, it's around 20 degrees here! Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Generally something gets into the blower and makes the blower squirrel cage out of balance. Sometime that drag also burns out the motor speed controller and ruins the blower. Is it auto climate control with variable fan speed? or manual air with 4 fan speeds? under the glove box three screws hold in the blower don't be surprised I have seen almost anything in the blower. Paper under hood insulation nesting material for mice rats and squirrels. Even there little dead body's. You normally smell a Rat!