Is that sexual harassment from my dad?

YlMe

Dec 28, 2008
I already got married for only a few months. I still seeing my exboyfriend. However, my dad knowing I have not back home when I fight with my husband. My dad said I am slut, sleep in a man house over night and I am a looser.

Yes, I am everything he said but why he is the one who says that. I am so sad, angry and disappointed. I feel get sexual harassment from my own dad. When I was dating guys. He stay up late and wait for me to come home. He keep an eyes on any guys who called me. He got mad when I have the same guys calling. Finally I got married to the one I never sleep with and still he can not have sex with me since he has diabetes and high blood pressure. He can not provide me sex and can not satisfy himself in any way. I feel so lonely. Should my dad says that to me.? I was mad I said "You is not my husband and I am not your wife...I am your daughter.. I feel mad and uncomfortable he saying that. I will not see him again this life...he is 82..I don't care...

Its not sexual harassment, your dad is just worried about you!

Why did you marry this guy if you are not happy?

I think you need to seriously consider doing what is right to make you happy! Do that and you would probably not worry so much about what your dad thinks. Coz at the end of the day your dad probably justs wants you to be happy with the right guy too!

Back