is my boyfriend a creep? what is he up to?

cute

Jun 3, 2008
ok I moved in with him and he has this back room full of computers.(I never knew it was there b4) but he told me not to go in there. I peeked in when he was at work and its full of tall computers... theres like 12 monitors hocked up to one computer and hes got computers stacked on top of each other plugged into each other on the walls and wires everywhere, some go to this big big dish on the roof. I hit one of the keys to see if I could do something on the computer and it went "BEEEEEEB" and there was a voice that said someone was illegally accessing the computer! (me??!) everything turned off and when he came home he yelled at me :( and told me to just not go in there... anyway I don't really think hes crazy but what the heck is he doing? I asked him what it was all for and he said he can't tell me. but what scares me is that there was a poster of the whole world burning on the wall... I just moved in with him last week and now I'm unsure... I just turned 18 last week and he is 23... what should I do? how do I get him to tell me what the heck he is up to?

Back