Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

xbox 360 internet connection question/advice ?

When ever we hook up two 360's to the internet through a router (not wireless) one of them always gets kicked off, or lags realy bad. isp is comcast, and the router is an airlink+ brand. If you have your xbox connected by a router along with another system or computer, do you ever have any problems, or have had any? if so, how did you fix it?

another question, do you think getting verizon fios, and hooking them up wirelessly would work better? And for those of you playing online this way, do you ever have any problems from connecting it this way?

Downloads
    Uploads
    umm im not really sure what your asking but i would think sence you have 2 xbox's hooked up to one router and a computer it would have to focus on 3 things therefor making some slower than the others but i have Verizon and i use one xbox for wired and one all the way upstairs across the house and i get 3/4 bars(wireless)of connection most of the time and if it gets bad i restart the modem and its back to normal sorry if i didn't answer your question like it should have been but that's what i think...