Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do I reset my Samsung behold to its factory settings?

I want to rest my behold so it is like the way I bought it. no messages, or saved data. no pictures saved on it, on IM users names. How do I do this?

Unregistered
    how do i reset samsung behold to factory setting

Unregistered
    how do i reset my t-mobile behold phone.....the phone will come on but when i try to go on something the phone are froze

do you no how 2 master reset a behold

NotYourMum
    Holy hell, peope... First off, speak fraggin english... Not some urbanized street, 'lookit me, yo! I kin spek proply an junk,' crap.

You can't be helped if no one can understand WTF you're saying! I don't want to hear that crap about, 'but english idnt mah ferst langwich.' There'a great thing called Google... Use their damned translator tool. It's free and, while not PERFECT, it a SHIT-TON better than that inner-city, urban youth nigger crap.

Damned Kids. Go to fucking school and Pay ATTENTION!

SECOND, to do a hard reset you do the following:

Turn phone off... Wait a little bit before proceeding. Go to the kitchen, make a sandwich, or something.

Then do this (DO THIS BEFORE PROCEEDING, AS THE FOLLOWING STEP IS QUICK):

HOLD DOWN the Volume Down, THEN the 'Send' key THEN (finally) the 'Power' button.

All three should be held down, at the same time, as long as the previous two are being held down when the 'power' button's held, you'll be fine....

Lastly, *DO NOT* under any circumstances (because it will KILL your phone)....

You know what? Nevermind. Proceed from there, as you see fit. I'm not your mother and am not going to tell you what TO do or NOT to do.