Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you think i have a chance to become a great movie director? ?

I have wanted to become a movie director scene i was in the 3rd grade. I've made a few short films here is the link to my latest one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dqLF0XfQDw this film was made in 26 hours, started filming and writing the lyrics in that time. i'm the second girl in the film. I like to make films that have meaning behind them. so please tell me what you think about the film and if i have a chance. Also if you like the message behind the film, or the film in general please forward it to friends. Thank you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am from Barbados. Rihanna made it in the music industry, despite having absolutely no talent, whatsoever. Why? Many big music executives vacation there. You'd better have good connections if you want to make it as a director. Either that, or be willing to spend a lot of time getting your work out there. Beware, don't throw your life away spending years pursuing this dream.

Try to get work in the film industry first while pursuing this dream. If it doesn't work out, try doing something else while you're still young.

Downloads
    Uploads
    We all have a chance. You need to be at the right place at the right time with the right people GOOD LUCK