get pictures from lg dare to computer using USB?

Michaela

May 16, 2008
so i got the lg dare about a month ago.
it came in a box with a CD and a USB cord.
the CD was mainly to install the USB for to the computer or something?'
what i want to know is, can i sync (or upload?) pictures from my cell phone onto my computer using just the USB cord?
any details on how to do it would be nice too!

first one to give a good answer (that works!!) will get best answer right away.

well the cable and cd are to get music from ur computer and stuff. but a REALLY easy way to get ur pictures to the computer is to send them as a text msg to your email account. thats what i do, and i have NO idea what the vzw online album thing is... im gonna ask nextt time i go to verizon:)

sorry i cant help muchh lmao, but texting works great :p

You should be able to transfer the pictures to you're micro SD card. I do it with my Lg Dare all the time. Pictures is easy. Connect usb cord to phone, and PC. Accept for USB mass storage. If you don't get a pop-up then go to "tools" on the menu, and choose "USB mass storage" Once "Connected", go to you're Computer and look for you're micro SD card. Put pictures into the folder "My_Pictures", or it might be "My Pictures", along with "MY PICTURES".

You get it though. So enjoy~

To: HellaTruvios

Um, where the hell is Tools? Yeah need more details hun.

what if under the tools tab there is not a listing for usb mass storage? i have a 2gig mini sd card in the phone but the usb mass storage tab is not there. is there a certain update the phone has to get to include this?

The tools tab on YOUR PHONE. Go to the main menu, then settings and tools, then tools, then look for "USB mass storage" it should be there. then with you micro sd card u can transfer the pictures onto your PC.

Back