I like this boy on msn,but i haven't met him yet,im friends with his

Milliemooch

Dec 27, 2008
mates,how do i know if he likes me? I have known this boy through bebo and we have spoke allot on msn and they usual chat is , helooo :p and he replies with an 'hi' (but before he used to say hey:H)but im not sure wither that's just and ' i don't want to talk to you really:S' way of putting it , but when we get into an convo its really good and we chat allot ,
i really like this boy but i don't know what to say to him, also i wouldn't have a clue wither he likes me ,
can anyone help? PLEASE :D

it is very hard to tell on msn, if you do meet him be careful, maybe tell him you enjoy chatting to him and see what he says??

jsut talk like you normally talk to anyone. just naturally let words come out your brain and onto the computer.

chances are if he likes you he'll try to get to know you...whether that is a good thing or not...because internet dating can get dangerous
so don't waste your efforts trying to figure it out, just have fun with him when he does open up, and try not to get too attached because it could put in a vulnerable position

He's probably not an idiot like you trying to meet people over msn...
Also .. you're grammar and typing skills are crap.. so maybe that turned him away..
Mayne you're way to interested in boys on msn.. and not in school.

He's probably not an idiot like you trying to meet people over msn...
Also .. you're grammar and typing skills are crap.. so maybe that turned him away..
Mayne you're way to interested in boys on msn.. and not in school.

Back