Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    What did Sadler do to deserve this!??

I think the owners of GEM woke up on the wrong side of bed the other day..... they should have fielded a 4th car for Allmendinger. But then again, I doubt they would find enough sponsors to run the 4th team. So if they couldn't get a 4th team, then don't get Allmendinger. Simple as that. You can't just throw Elliot under the bus.

GEM is a lost organization if you ask me.

Downloads
    Uploads

Sources: Gillett Evernham putting Allmendinger in Sadler's No. 19 Dodge?

http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/nascar/cup/news/story?id=3795001

your thoughts

Downloads
    Uploads
    It doesn't surprise me that GEM wanted Allmendinger, but I would have thought that they would have kept Elliott for at least another year. A.J. proved that he could drive well with the #10, but I thought that if he were go to GEM, that they would have used a fourth car instead of the #19. I'm happy for A.J., but I feel bad about Elliott leaving. Sadler is a good driver, but has just had terrible luck. I hope he finds the right team that can get him back in the chase for the first time since 2004. I feel sorry for the Prez and all of Sadler's fans when they find out.

That is just shocking to me. I adore Elliott. I like AJ too but Elliott....Nooooo!!!!!!

I have read everything I can find and nothing to confirm or deny this. Wow, I am floored and don't even know what to say.

Awww... Prez. maybe he knew you were starting school on the 20th and didn't want to distract you??? Sorry my friend.

I have to say I am quite conflicted. I love AJ and am very happy that he would have a ride if this actually happens. On the other hand, I have always liked Elliott and would never wish bad luck on him.

Is it possible to be both sad and happy at the same time. Cuz that is how I am feeling right now.

Not surprising since Evernham turned into a total butthead. I'd like to see him leave and never hear from him again. He effs up everything he gets his hands on. Although I don't think Sadler is all that Wallmendinger isn't worth much more YET either.

Gotta roll. The Green Iguana needs me. lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think this is just another case of the drivers getting a bad deal because of the organization thinking it is the driver that needs improving instead of the cars. Hopefully some good will come out of this and Sadler will get a decent ride with a decent organization. Then Evernham can sit there and suffer all year and the next before he realized that he made a mistake and he needs to look at his cars for improvement instead of shuffling drivers around.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought they'd put the Dinger in the #10.. I can't see them letting Sadler go, I just read about this and nearly fell outta my chair.Where's Elliott going!! This article totally blew me away.. Elliott's fans will have a melt down. Mr Prez, Tom tell GEM they can't do this you need to go rescue Elliott.

Go Dale Jr & Hms in 2009