Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Unregistered
    Well this post realates to me im 11 nd im turn 12 in like a week and my dad said he will get me a new phone for my birthday and i want a blackberry. EVERYONE in my school has it even 5th grades!!!

Unregistered

bb

ik what you mean, im 12 and i want the curve so bad! im willing to do anything for it. my dad says its fine but my mom isnt so easy to break because she doesnt beleive in technology.. -.- ik sucks... anyways my answer to this question is: try as hard as you can to get to your dad cause chances are that he will give in eventually because, well, dads are softer when it comes to what their daughter wants. try writing a complex essay on why you need the blackberry use different words than you usually do because parents get impressed with kids that have good vocabulary.

Good Luck!

Unregistered
    im sooo with u all my frnds have a bb and im dying to go on bbm evry1 is lyk omg bbm roks n at skwl the next day theyre all talking bwt the juicy convo on bbm last nyt!!
    It sux i need 1 n my parents r lyk wat do u want with a bb. well i wanna b in with the crowd n yes i may jst b in 7 grade n 12 but i c y not i hve been trying sooooo hard 2 make comproses but it hopeless

Unregistered
    hey, i am convincing my parents too. I'm from the uk, and all you need to do is be well behaved and do what youre told and mention how you'd love a blackberry. Dont nag, or your parents will get angry and annoyed. Be prepared for a NO, and accept the fact youre parents might not want you to have one. Dont kick a fight, just wait until youre older.
    To convince them, dont mention it too much. Help with chores, be polite, and for your next bday ask everyone for just a small amount of money and it will soon add up to the cost of buying a blackberry. Ask to pay it yourself, but DONT NAG THEM!!!!!!!!

Also, know the knowledge of the blackberry to show your parents ho dedicated you are into getting one.

Unregistered
    okk. so I REALLY REALLY REALLY want a blackberry curve with BBM. i have t mobile & i'm like dieing for one!!! i'm also 12 years old and i am going to 7th grade!!! so i don't know how to convince them!!!!! my dad is always like "it costs TOO much" and i always BEG for one!!!!! how do i convince them?? AND BTW I am not spoiled cause i never ask for stuff. so HOW !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

Unregistered
    i am elleven and i already have a blackberry its not tht bad to have one early

the best!!!
    Omg i fell ur pain! i'm 12 and i would like a bb curve but my mum wont let me!!! ALL of my friends have one. Any horrible comments don't bother me i just say to those haters get. A. Life!!! if you don't like it why bother reading it anyway?? Us girls would like a good phone you know!!!

Unregistered
    im 12 and im almost 13 and i really want a bb cos i luv them and everyone at school uses bbm. but my mum hates them so she wont get me one. and im skint so i cant get myself one.

Unregistered
    when is the bb curve 9360 coming out in the us? (im in the uk)

Unregistered
    why are some people being such BITCHES!!!!!! :C

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast