Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Unregistered

Gun Spoiled bitch ass jew! Fuck you!

Spoiled ass jew! Fuck you, you do not i repeat do not need a cellphone

Unregistered

Mobilephone1

im 13 and i just got a blackberrry curve. i begged my parents and one day they just gave it to me because i got a good report card. i have wanted it for soo long(for three years). Most of my friends have blackberries and they really enjoy them. i told my parents i could get internet which can entertain the whole car in a long car ride. my dad then got it for me. dont give up!

Unregistered

BB

I suggest you work a little harder starting now and dont stop even if you get it. Show them you meant what you said. Maybe start doing some chores and instead if allowence have them pay for the service. Its going to help! And take care of it... they are a little expensive. If its really a no, just wait and work hard

Unregistered

Heart New i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

i know what yall mean i want a bb but they are cutting the bb service in my country any sugestions on how to convince my parents to get me an iphone (i wanted a bb but theyre cutting the service so why buy it for only a week??!!) and i need help i got this really ugly phone that i hate any options or steps that i could do so i could get an iphone??????please i really want 1 and btw im 14 YEARS OLD AND THEY WONT LET ME GET AN IPHONE OR A BB SO IT MAKES ME SOOOOOO ANGRY THATS WHY I HATE MY LIFE!!!!!!!!anybody i seriously need help all my friends have it soooooooo why cant i get 1 parents make life soooooooooooooooo bad and sad and misserrable!!!

Unregistered

Brickwall Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You know what? You're just fucking spoiled bitches who don't deserve anything but a kick in the ass. You are some spoiled, stupid Jew who doesn't know anything about dimes and nickels, yet you are probably on the street collecting them. You certaintly don't need one, nor do you deserve one. If you were my daughter I would have kicked your ass on the curb a hell of a long time ago. Espicially judging by the fact that you are a stupid fuck who can't spring together a sentence long enough to express her stupid, bitchy thoughts which mean less to me than a pile of shit.

Fucking skank.
    I find this funny that you would make a racist comment (stupid Jew) and calling her spoiled and rich, when the actual racist stereotype is that Jews are cheap... Just because you can't get one or don't deserve one doesn't mean you should just vent about it on a thread of a 12 y.o. girl's question. get a life and get off the internet you little pedophile

Unregistered

kids should get what ever they want!

ok...kids should be able to get what ever they want especially phones. my parents wont let me get the blackberry tour because they said that i dont need access to the internet on a phone at 12 years old....but what the hell is the big problem it is the internet it is just like saying that i dont want you to get a computer because it has internet on it...what is the difference! i mean you might think that i am a spoiled rich kid that goes to private school! well maybe i am but we kids shoud still get what ever we want!

Unregistered

Mobilephone1 my life?

whats the point if you dont have a blackberry tour then why would you bother having a life...you cant have a life if you dont have a blackberry tour!

Unregistered

Flower Blue

Come onthe person who wrote: Wow ^^^^ way to be a bitch much? I get what you mean. I'm 12. My parents would get me whatever phone I want... it's just I have to get on honor roll. I go to this really hard private school and it's like, practically IMPOSSIBLE but I AM close. I'm gong to get the BB Tour. Amazingg!!!!...
    Is a stupid bitch that brags about everything, you see people write about that they want the bb and you say im going to get the tour! SHUT THE FUCK UP! STOP BRAGGING YOUR ARE MAKING PEOPLE FEEL BAD. MOTHERFUCKER!

Unregistered

pleasee helpp mee(:

i am 15 years old and my phone,the lg versa, hasnt been working right for a while. it was my birthday 3 weeks ago but i didnt get a blackberry like i begged for. the reason is bc its too much money a month. but i hav over $600. in my room qlone. please help me think of something else to get my parents to agree with me

Leahxx

bb.

okok i realllly don't understand why these old people are bitching at this young 12 year old? Just because she wants a blackberry DOES NOT mean she's spoiled...why are parents the only ones who are commenting and bitching on this? Honestly you all have no life if you're going to yell and swear at this young girl who did absolutely nothing to you and was just asking you a question.. If all of you are adults you should be acting more mature because right now you look like a bunch of retarded assholes AHAHAHHA who the fuck swears at a 12 year old? Anyways answering this lovely young girls question : I'm going through the exact same thing! I want a bb sooooo bad ahahha!!! plus my phone is shiittt! But the funny thing is everyone is saying that blackberry's are sooo expensive... um that's a lie. Go to bell and you'll see the bb curve costs $29 for a 3 year contract that's rightttttt suck on that you bitchy adults . . . man i swear; high school kids are so much more mature!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast