When did you meet your lifetime partner?

anananone

Jul 3, 2008
I'm 14, and don't get me wrong I know it's young..but i've been with my boyfriend for 8 months now, and i swear to god i reckon we're gonna be together for a while, i actually believe i'm in love! as cheesy as it is!

we're like best mates as well as a couple, and i dont wanna think about losing him....when we both go off to university it's gonna be really sad!

I'm 25 and I think I've met him. We aren't married yet, though..but want to get married. Everything feels right and I'm so comfortable with him.

Im 17 and have been with my boyfriend since i was 15, Im hoping where together for a long time :)

You have no idea how many times I said that when I was your age. You're gonna look back on this and Laugh.

aw how sweet!
i met my hubby in high school we were both military brats so we were in germany we met in Nov 2002 and got married May 2004!

13 years ago and would you believe of all places in a bingo hall, we both used to work there he fancied me, we went away for the weekend and the rest as they say is history

I met my boyfriend when i was 16, im 21 now, soon 22 and we are still going strong. I felt the same way that you feel now towards your boyfriend and its still the same today. It hasn't all the time been all lovey dovey, we've had our problems but we have worked through them together. I hope to be with him forever!

Back