Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Unregistered

Joypad grunspan ou5ly

ok ive had two iud one about eight years ago i got the cooper one after my son five years in to it it fell out the i was preg with my daughter my boyfriend want one more baby after her had three miscarriges then my son one year ago and at my 6week ck up i got another iud today i woke up and am crampping bad i do that when i drop my egg well i ck my iud cant find it even cked my cerix nothing my boyfriend is 51 and doesnt want anymore kids im scared i just lost my job and have no insur to go to doc to ck what should i do

Unregistered

my iud fell out and i now keep gettinf pain

my iud fell out about 2 weeks ago and have since been having pain 2 or 3 times a week after i go to the toilet. does anyone know what this could mean as i don't want to go to the docs.

Unregistered

scared out of my mind

i had my iud put in like a few months ago and i had sex for the first time and im on my period and he busted idk wat to do im scared that it fell out wat do i do wait to see if i get another period or wat please someone give me adddvice!!!

Unregistered
    When you check your strings NEVER pull on them! that's just stupid. Do you WANT the thing to fall out. And don't reinsert it by yourself. Get a healthcare professional to do it.

Unregistered
    So, I had Mirena put in October 2008, it is now July 2009. Every since I had Mirena placed, I haven't had a period at all. I was a little worried so I check for my strings often. I started having symptoms of pregnancy a few days ago and I went to check for my strings and I couldn't feel them. Could the rough sex that my husband and I have been having knocked the IUD out? Could I be pregnant?

Unregistered

Address Book2 Lost IUD

Well Hello,

I started having signs of pregnancy and i thought i should go ahead and re check my strings. Nothing was there. I went to the doctor and had multiple ultrasounds and nothing. I have been unprotected from pregnancy for God knows how long. I thought it would be the most reliable way to go. I guess i was wrong.

Unregistered
    I had mine inserted May 2007. In July 2009, my boyfriend and I were having sex and he had to stop because he felt that the IUD was sitting awkwardly. I went to the bathroom to see what was going on. Come to find that my IUD was almost out. I never had any pain when the IUD was in, nor did I have any periods at all durring the time it was in as well. I was able to lightly tug it and it came right out. I'm not sure why it had fallen out, but 4 weeks later I started my first period. I am ono day 8 of this period and unsure of whats wrong. My periods before my IUD were very irregular, but always 3-5 days in length, never a day longer and was extremely light. So I dont know if its my body back tracking for 4 years of no periods or ?? But the back pain, breast tenderness, fatigue has flared up on and off. I loved the Mirena while it was in, but this aftermath and it coming out early is extremely disappointing =(

Unregistered

I want it out

I want to pull my mirena and but can't. I can't get a grip on the strings. I can feel them with my middle finger, but not enough to pull. Any advice besides go to the doctor. I don't have the money.

Unregistered

Flower Blue beware of iud coming out of position and falling out

My iud didnt actually fall out but it was on the brink of falling out when i went to the dr. I went to the dr actually bc i couldnt find my strings but i felt like this hard spot at my cervix come to find out it was the iud and it was about to come out. I would not recommend an iud to anyone bc of what happened to me. I have a 6 month old and i very well could have gotten pregnant bc of how my iud was positioned. luckly this didnt happen to me.

Unregistered

Doctor Please respond

I had merana put in april of 2008 it's now october 2009, I see a lot of familiar things about my issue, But I dont see any answers. My merana feels as if it's dangling halfway out can someone tell me what there doctor has told them about this issue? thanks

The merana can and will fall out its a certainty! Sex alone will knock it around so to speak, the men will feel a lot of painfull poking (The strings), this is normal it lasts 2-3 months if he feels like he's bumping something during intercourse after that, it's the merana. This bumping will contribute to the merana falling out by dislodging it over time or rapidy depending on how sexually active you are or how big he is, I had a patient come in with her merana halfway out half was safetly secure the other half was just sitting there. she said the strings were there but felt longer, this is a sign of it falling out. Now YES you CAN get pregnant if it is almost out or halfway out or anywhere else but were your obgyn put it even then you can still have a tubicle or obtopic pregnancy. As far as painfull urination it is possible to get a urinary track infection if it's not fully removed or replaced or repositioned. The heavy bleeding and clotting comes from your backed up eggs, the merana in part blocks your eggs from comeing to get fertilized and clotting is a form of that, they build up, when the merana comes out so do they, that's why they say oviarian cystes may occure its just a clump of eggs they'll wash away over the next few periods. Periods may last longer (alot longer than your normal one) because your body is trying to cleanse itself from the overstock so to say. The bleeding may look brownish in color this is normal, clean yourself alittle more than usual 3-4 times a day(to try and avoid the urinary track infection) and have plenty of pads ready. Well I hope all this helped if I left anything out feel free to ask me more questions, Have a healthy day,Thomas M.D

The merana can and will fall out its a certainty! Sex alone will knock it around so to speak, the men will feel a lot of painfull poking (The strings), this is normal it lasts 2-3 months if he feels like he's bumping something during intercourse after that, it's the merana. This bumping will contribute to the merana falling out by dislodging it over time or rapidy depending on how sexually active you are or how big he is, I had a patient come in with her merana halfway out half was safetly secure the other half was just sitting there. she said the strings were there but felt longer, this is a sign of it falling out. Now YES you CAN get pregnant if it is almost out or halfway out or anywhere else but were your obgyn put it even then you can still have a tubicle or obtopic pregnancy. As far as painfull urination it is possible to get a urinary track infection if it's not fully removed or replaced or repositioned. The heavy bleeding and clotting comes from your backed up eggs, the merana in part blocks your eggs from comeing to get fertilized and clotting is a form of that, they build up, when the merana comes out so do they, that's why they say oviarian cystes may occure its just a clump of eggs they'll wash away over the next few periods. Periods may last longer (alot longer than your normal one) because your body is trying to cleanse itself from the overstock so to say. The bleeding may look brownish in color this is normal, clean yourself alittle more than usual 3-4 times a day(to try and avoid the urinary track infection) and have plenty of pads ready. Well I hope all this helped if I left anything out feel free to ask me more questions, Have a healthy day,Thomas M.D

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast