Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smoking: Do people whine too much?

Hah! As if the air that you breathe is pure!! It is not cigarette smoke that creates holes in the ozone layer! Anti- smokers- LIGHTen up! What? And all those cheap perfumes and after-shaves are healthy to breathe?? Here's a fact: it is more harmful to allow your children to inhale chip fat smoke for twenty minutes , than it is to inhale cigarette smoke! Check that out on the web! Next time that you're baking a potato in a bonfire - or at a fireworks display- inhaling that smoke is the equivalent of smoking 100 cigarettes a week. So, please, whine a little more at the car manufacturers - who, mistakenly and deliberately , convince you that 'unleaded fuel' is better for the environment! Ha ha ha ha! Yeah, right! You are coerced to berate the smoker as a distraction!

Junior Member Baby#2due1/13/09t's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is more like a rant than a question, but I'll humor you.

I smoked cigarettes for over 5 years. I quit smoking once I found out I was pregnant, I'd rather be safer than sorry. I now hate cigarettes once I found out that I like the smell of my laundry detergent.

I don't judge people who smoke them. I just hate how they smell, how they change people's voices, gives them wrinkles, makes yellow stains on teeth or a man's facial hair...or even fingers, and it has been linked to harm your body, and obviously those around you. Those are good enough reasons, but I'm not one of them who is trying to get rid of cigarettes, I don't gripe as I walk past someone who is smoking, even when they aren't obeying laws that certain buildings post (like staying 15 feet away from doors on certain stores). So why don't you stop and think about that? Not everyone whines.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you want to hear something stupid?

Smokers are banned from adopting children but rapists are allowed to work with women because banning them from women is "against their human rights"

I'm serious

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bloody oath!

I shall smoke. I shall smoke whenever and wherever I like.

I'm killing myself, they say?

*takes a puff and blows it out the window*
    I'm taking them down with me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's not all about the ozone layer, you know. Smoking is unhealthy thing to do. What makes it worse is that's addictive. It's bad for ourselves.
    This seems more like a rant for people who don't smoke, than a question.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes! I have all but quit smoking. (I'm down to 2 cigs per day) My son and his wife smoke. I WILL NOT throw them out of my house to smoke a cigarette. I smoked 2+ packs a day for 33 years so I know how it feels to be treated like an outcast and I will never do it to anyone, as long as I live.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Amen, and lets not forget how such smell good items as incense, axe spray, and caffeine is bad for us as well.