Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ok Im with Sprint but I think I should switch over to Criket?

With my Sprint plan I have free Texts, Picture Mail, Internet, Downloads and Free after 7. All of that for 20 Dollars a month plus tax. With Criket I have unlimited EVERYTHING for 50 dollars. I know the ovious answer would be Sprint but I really like free incoming and my parents say it is out of the question. With Criket everything you do is monitered by the police. Which is a invasion of privacy but I wont and dont do any elegal activities any way. Which one. Thanks for ever one who replies.

Downloads
    Uploads
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How is your Sprint plan that cheap? And Cricket is horrible.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I had Cricket for about a year and I loved it.
    I was paying around 65/month for unlimited EVERYTHING. Plus about 10 in extra stuff like ringback tones and data backup. (2 ringback tones a month free and an unlimited amount )
    I never once dropped a call or lost signal. But, I also don't travel much and stay in the city (Phoenix). Check the websites signal ratio or whatever for the country.

The only things I didn't like about it, is that you can't participate in like any texting things. Such as texting your bank to see what your balance is or "Cha Cha".

The only reason I switched was because the phones are pretty limited and I was paying for myself (I'm only 16) and T-Mobile on my dad's plan was 50.

Hope I helped