If all the people that believe in religion and spirituality left, would the

wes

Jun 1, 2008
atheists still hang around? If there were no one left to ridicule would they still find this forum so entertaining? I heard one say they were tried of hearing the fairy tales. My question to that one, then why do you come here and subject yourself to them? The last I heard this was still called R&S. Many atheists come here claiming that Christians mercilessly pound their beliefs down their (atheists)collective throats. What is happening here? Is there an atheist forum on Y!A? If so, have Christians been going there and badgering them, is that why they are here? Retaliation? Although possible that seems unlikely.
Same for the gays that come in here preaching hatred towards Christians. I am not generalizing for the gays or the atheists, I am directly addressing those come to this forum and preach their anti Christian dogma. I am a christain and I DO NOT hate gays or atheists.
It seems in particular these folks have an agenda. Kicks and giggles don't cut it either so don't give me that load. I've seen far too much venom spewing from them.

I for one am feed up with the garbage.

Back