Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

met a new girl at work...kinda like her now...what to do?

this past tuesday i was asked to go into work because we were soo busy. so i ended up picking up a 2-11 shift..which usually suck cause they ruin ur whole day. when i got there i thought it was going to be another dull day at work. it ends up that my bagger was also called in to work the same shift. i end up getting the new bagger whos name is melanee...we started out by not saying anything to each other cause there was no time...once we had no customers i started a lil small talk and from there we connected throughout the whole day this girl made my whole day go by soo fast and made work an enjoyment...i feel like this girl is one i could actually date cause when it comes to girls i usually am not social until i know them a lot...well to sum it all up i met this new girl at work and kinda like her and i would like to know how to show her i like her and how to get her number...and i hardly ever get to see her cause she only works every other weekends so ill prolly see her this sunday and would like to get her number that day...she is also 2 years younger than me which makes her 17..would u think it would be weird if i asked for her number? and how could i get the number? and how should i show her that i like her?

Downloads
    Uploads
    umm.....work when she works...in that way, u can get to know her and yeah...eventually things wil work out.......

Downloads
    Uploads
    umm.....work when she works...in that way, u can get to know her and yeah...eventually things wil work out.......