is there a Sams Club day pass or can I do this...?

zack

May 15, 2008
I want to buy a item from Sam's club but I do not have a membership, is there a way to get in for one day. Do they have a day pass or a one day fee. Is it possible to ask someone in the parking lot to let me in. I was thinking about printing the ad from the internet of what I want ans going to the parking lot and offering someone 10 bucks to buy the item I need for me and I will pay them cash. Will that work? Any tricks or answers.

Sometimes they offer one day free passes. Check with your employer and see if they offer passes. If you get someone to get you in that is only half the battle b/c you have to give them your membership card at the register in order to purchase anything. I would call them and see if they have any one day passes. Or check the internet to see if there are any promotions. Every now and then I get one in the mail. Where do you live? maybe I can take you...

Sometimes they offer one day free passes. Check with your employer and see if they offer passes. If you get someone to get you in that is only half the battle b/c you have to give them your membership card at the register in order to purchase anything. I would call them and see if they have any one day passes. Or check the internet to see if there are any promotions. Every now and then I get one in the mail. Where do you live? maybe I can take you...

Back