Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Iphone question help?

Who else is going to get mad when they go back to school or work and EVERYONE is going to have an iPhone
    I got mine months ago and now everyone is going to have one and it just wont be cool to me anymore.
    Everyone used to be so amazed when i would pull out my iPhone but now everyone has one.

Soooo is it like not cool anymore???

Downloads
    Uploads
    Like - who cares?

If you like the phone then keep it. If you need a status symbol then keep buying the newest and most expensive technology.

Really...

Downloads
    Uploads
    HA HA !! me too i have one too from a long time ago, i think im gonna ditch it soon though ! lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    The good thing about iPhone is, it never gets old. Now you can surprise them by installing amazing new apps and using it properly.

I have made some unbelievable photo with Juxtaoser like my photo with Angelina jolie and it does so neatly that its hard to find out that the picture is manipulated but you have be creative.

There are many new apps are coming but you need to be creative and imaginary. Voice chat is another cool app.
    Ferrari and Brother in arms games are at par with console game.

Storm or any other phone is still 5 years behind iPhone. iPhone is capable of displaying 200,000 colors and Storm displays only 56,000 colors. Storm's touch screen is jagged,slow and pokey. Clickable screen eats up RAM so it frequently freezes up.

iPhone has VoIP call facility and Storm lacks it. Recent surveys say 77% people are completely satisfied with iPhone and only 33% says they are satisfied with Stom. As many as 30% people returned Storm after using it for a week.

SGN golf is cool too though graphics are not that great but control is amazing you actually swing the phone to hit the ball. Next week baseball is come with same control you have to swing the iphone as you would swing the baseball bat.

Now on iPhone you can view create and edit MS Excel file too. You can send video or picture from computer to iPhone without syncing to computer.