Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is there a religion out there?

that believes in God but does not believe in the bible?

I'm just curious because I have a very strong faith in God but do not believe in the bible.

Well, I believe in the original bible.
    Not the bible today because it has been changed so much by man.

So I was just wondering if there was a religion out there that I would fit.

Thanks
    WHAT are the religions then?

don't be a smarta*s please
    I don't believe in infant circumcision or any religion that promotes that. So no Islam. It doesn't fit me
    Gene
    I have researched the history of the bible and the bible.
    and That's how I know it's not the same as the original.

Downloads
    Uploads
    What or who has told you that the bible we have today has been "changed so much by man." You've been miseld my friend.

Don't follow relgion, follow Jesus (fully God, fully man - he knows what you've been through)

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you believe in the original Bible, then get a copy of the original text translations and read that.
    I know what you mean about the Bible being changed. some of the things I lived by, because it was the Word of God, were mistranslations from the original texts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you serious??? Of course, there are religions out there who have a belief in God and do not follow the Bible. It is only Christians and Jews who follow the Bible.

Downloads
    Uploads
    In the physical universe we may see the divine beauty, in the intellectual world we may discern eternal truth, but the goodness of God is found only in the spiritual world of personal religious experience. In its true essence, religion is a faith-trust in the goodness of God.

Primitive religion was largely a material-value consciousness, but civilization elevates religious values, for true religion is the devotion of the self to the service of meaningful and supreme values. As religion evolves, ethics becomes the philosophy of morals, and morality becomes the discipline of self by the standards of highest meanings and supreme values--divine and spiritual ideals. And thus religion becomes a spontaneous and exquisite devotion, the living experience of the loyalty of love.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, Islam; the faith of prophet Abraham pbuh who was
    an upright submitter and he was not of the idolaters/polytheists.
    However we believe in the original Gospel that Jesus pbuh preached.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Christianity is the only religion...

Where do you get your sources from when saying, "...it has been changed so much by man."

Regardless, the Holy Spirit dwells among us, do you honestly think that God would leave His word changed like that?

EVEN IF the Bible has been changed, why dismiss the entire Christian religion?? Don't let this little thing risk your soul.

Downloads
    Uploads
    research the history of the Bible (KJV 1611AV Bible) and you'll have to go through alot of BS, but that Bible is true, with no errors.
    all other versions are corrupt roman (cath-o-lic) manuscripts from a trash can. they all (233 versions) denied Jesus as God, Savior, His blood, etc.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Most religions today say they believe in the Bible, but in reality really don't. This is evident by the fact they don't follow much of what is said within it's pages. The problem is not with the Bible. The problem is with man. Believe God, trust Jesus Christ, the rest will work itself out. Try to keep your eyes on Christ and not man.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Many, many religions.

You can pick from 4,000 deities or make up your own as there is no rational way to determine if any one has empirical value. The same might be true for philosophies.

Universal Unitarianism seems to be one of the most tolerant religions to date.

Islam tends to be full of fundamentalists who follow many rules about everyday life and have little room for flexibility. I would advise caution.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast