Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Tracfone says Unable To Send Message when I send text messages?

Every time I write a text message and send it to someone in my phonebook, my phone deducts 30 seconds from my minutes and then it says Unable To Send Message. So I've been losing minutes trying to text and it still refuses to send either way. Earlier this morning I texted once and it actually worked but hasn't worked since, not even on the same person I texted successfully. (so apparently I do have the right number and area code) Whats the problem? How can I fix this?

Assolfcow

free adult chat room with images

Hi im kelly im 25 years old, i hav 3 children i love to death they mean the world to me, im on here.
    Im 25 i live in sheffield, i worked in a bakery for a few years till i got injured then i had to lea.
    Fun loving girl just looking to meet all sorts of new people.
    My name is Kelly and im an Ancient History and Archaeology student at Bristol Uni.

I am trying to find a nice British man to fall.
    Id say i was shy but really bubb.
    Im honest cari.
    I smoke, drink occasionally and love to have fun.
    SINGLE BUBBLY UP 4 A LAUGH BIRD !!! LOOKIN FOR SOMEONE WHO LIKES A LAUGH, CHILL AND CHILD FRIENDLY !.