iTunes Help..................................?

Brent

Jun 7, 2008
Ok, so I have just purchased "stuff" for my iPod Touch, and was wondering if I upgraded iTunes to version 8.0.2, would I lose all the stuff I just bought. I also bought the new update (2.2), and have not put it on my iPod yet. Would this delete what I just bought, or would I still have it even after I changed iTunes version?

Thanks.

When you buy stuff from the store, you obviously have an account... so use that account again when you upgrade your itunes and you should have everything there.

Upgrading is recommended to improve speed and stability.

Changing software versions will not affect your downloaded content.

Do yourself a favor and don't go through the hassle of switching versions of your iTunes. The version you have now will not make much of a difference compared to the one that you want to download.

Do yourself a favor and don't go through the hassle of switching versions of your iTunes. The version you have now will not make much of a difference compared to the one that you want to download.

no upgrading saves everything - you may however need to actually download the new version of iTunes before installing - mine and lots of other peoples failed trying to run the update directly

Back