Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How cool would it be to have a new type of video game in the future?

Imagine in the future around 2020, that a video game is created but its not really a video game with like controllers, its really a game that you put on some kind of visors and it brings a flooring system that is similar to a treadmill, but a 360 degree version. Imagine how fun it would be to play some sports, it would be like you are actually playing in the NBA, NFL, & MLB??

Downloads
    Uploads
    they aren't far off. there were a couple attempts at VR games in the 90's, but they didn't get far. and look at the wii, they're partway there, but give it a few years, and I'm sure someone will get it right. It may be later than 2020, but I hope to see it before I get too old...haha

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yea that would be very cool I've been thinking about that for a while like a actual reality game you know. I think they should make it but as usual they don't have the brain power to come up with it.
    I was watching a show and I saw one of the guys use a helmet like device to play a game with his mind, he actually used it in real life to start and drive cars with his mind. It actually worked. I think they should start incorporating those kind of programs into the games that we play and in our lives

Downloads
    Uploads
    Veryyyy i would love to play a virtual helmet game like call of duty or pokemon or something it would be fun to go on a adventure.