Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Will eternal youth be possible in future?

would anyone like to take the pill of eternal youth and look young forever i would

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm guessing their might be some way where time may have less effect on the body, perhaps a crazy amount of drugs/remedies to fight viruses etc. But that might mean a longer lifespan, but not likely to be never ending. Besides, if all these people took the drugs, eventually overpopulation would rise up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    no i agree w/ "death to america"
    that pic could be really offensive

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes. I believe so...we can already clone things, everyone born in 1995 and later are expected to live to 150 and over due to new medical advances...so eventually i do believe eternal youth will be possible!

And given the fact that there are genetically enhanced creatures that can glow in the dark, what else is there we can genetically alter?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would love that. =]

Junior Member $Bling$$Bling$$Boy$'s Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would not. Maybe I would take one that extended my lifespan a few decades, but not eternal youth.

No, but with the advances to technology (wo)mankind is making, many people today will live to be AT LEAST over 130 years old. If you look at it this way, the oldest person in the world (living) is about 125 years old (at least from Guinness BOWR back in 2004). If we ALL lived forever, then we would face many problems, such as: overpopulation, scarce food supplies and what is the fun of living forever? I mean sure it's gonna be fun for the first few hundred years, but what if you get a life sentence in jail? And what if you KNEW that you were suffering so much in life (domestic issues, abuse, drugs, poverty etc) that it would just keep going and going and going and going...anyways you get the point. If you could never die, but still could feel hungry, imagine what the children in 3rd world countries would feel like.

PS To everyone, I know the Swastika is offensive to people, but keep in mind Hitler got the Swastika from the Hindu symbol for the Sun. Original Swastika= a few thousand years old, (fairly) new Swastika (used by the Nazis)= 80 years old. So don't go thinking that Hindus are bad because they use the Swastika. One more difference is that the original Swastika was flat on one side, unlike the Nazi swastika that is 45 degrees.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No thats just cheating the circle of life

Junior Member prettylittleactress's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    probably not.

Downloads
    Uploads
    no, it will not be possible