How do I prove to myself that I'M NOT GAY?

MattS

May 17, 2008
I'm really insecure now, its not good. i guess i feel gulity. I keep telling myself in my head your gay your gay your gay. over the past 4 months my self esteem has dropped alot. i'm confused I had an about 7 sexual altercation with transsexual 4 of which anal sex was involed I guess i was the giver. but i dont want to be with transseual anymore. since this happened i've been getting really down on myself. constanly bereating my slef. i feel ashamed of the things i've done. my grades in school dropped, and i've become depressed to the point that i've been in therapy. the world has changed. i used to enjoy talking to women and having fun sex now its terrriririble. i exatcly have a girlfriend now, but man i keep beating my self, its bad cause the only time i can be relax and be my self charming funny outgoing talking to women is when i'm drunk @ parties so peoples perception of me is different from whats happening I need help or advice

hey man i understand. She what ha;0ppened on myside was that this gay dud e came up on my in the bathroom. Oral and anal sex was involved.So a guy walked on us.So yeah it was pretty bad.So any ways im not gay caused that dude is and has been spreading rumors.It got to a point that i got feed up an put a knife in my chest. I had to get alot of counsiling. So i just say he came at me not everything but yeah. I still beat myslef up as well. So what i just discovered is,if u are not gay stop worrying about other ppl. Just find which side u on and role with it

Back