We met at a party, and had quite the makeout session. So then we had to confront each other sober, we've hung out with each other's friends...but it's become a very confusing situation for me. This girl, she makes hints at things and then when I don't spill my guts, she goes off on another tangent like how she's crushing on a boy. She comes over to my house a lot and sleeps in my bed. She pulls me in really close, and we'll be face to face and she'll grab my hand and rub my arm. Conversation is always awkward and tense. She's said things like, "I want to be with you wherever you are"...and then last Sunday at my friends b-day she got drunk with me, and was attached to me all night. Then she started to dance with me and was grabbing my ass and grinding on me. Then she sat on my lap, and started talking about how she wasn't straight, and how she wished women would want to date her. Then she grabbed my hand and held it to her heart and said that her heart beats faster when she's around me. After that she started kissing me on the neck, and then I kissed back and she said, "I can't." She also has had a thing for a man she's mentioned before, and it makes me outrageously jealous when she mentions him. I can't tell if she likes me or him, and he gets back from vacation today. At the party (after she was talking about women not wanting her) I said, "I want to tell you something." But I never got around to telling her I like her.
Then the next morning she asked me what I was going to say. I asked her if she was ready to hear it...I said it was something that I wanted to tell her when I was drunk. She then said, "tell me when you're ready." I decided to tell her later. The same day we decided that we were going to hang out,...after a bit, I decided I should leave her. I like her so much, but I don't want to be hurt if she decides she likes the guy more than me. Should I tell her that I like her?

I'm a girl.