I am recovering from acute back strain. I strained my back while playing soccer.?

Roc

Jul 15, 2008
I was bedridden for a while. I went to the doc and got my Xray and MRI done. The results are fine and I have a normal back. It has been three weeks now and although, the pain has subsided, I do have pain when i lift my leg or sit in a position for a while. But, what I am worried about is that when I sit in a fixed position for a while and then stand up, my back takes a while to straighten up. Is that normal while recovering from a back problem?

yes it does just take it easy on it and dont push to hard .it will get better take pain releaf it harts also if you have a heating pad that works to for healing your back and to get it better .

yes it does just take it easy on it and dont push to hard .it will get better take pain releaf it harts also if you have a heating pad that works to for healing your back and to get it better .

Didn't your doc recommend you pain management and rehab such as going to physio? Back problems always take a while to heal.

Are you sure you don't have any pinch nerve, etc?

Back