I just told my friend I was bisexual and now he won't talk to me =(?

starz_gate

May 22, 2008
There isn't much you can do in my opinion. He might just need some time to think about it. But if he ends up not being ok with it, you might have to just let him go. He wasn't much of a friend anyway then.

he saw that my facebook said interested in: men and woman
he asked me about it
I said its cause I'm bisexual
he then abruptly signed off and will not respond to anything.

not much of a friend huh?
any suggestions on how to deal with it next time I see him?

Tell him that you like who you like, he likes who he likes and he obviously doesn't like you otherwise he'd stick around for the long haul. He should be able to deal with it, or he should clear off. You can do much better without him.
OR
Give him time. You don't actually know why he signed off. If your friendship means a lot to you, give him a chance to explain his feelings, and also to ask questions. He probably wants to know stuff and needs reassurance. If you giving enough, receive, and give back.

Ignore him for being so ignorant. People like that are not worth your time at all.
People that are straight are missing out ;D

im talking to this girl she has a boyfrinend and is bisexual idk most guys like that about a girl but idk you should try calling him and ask him why hes uncomfortable

If he can not accept you for who you are than he is not your friend. If he asks you about it again just explain its who you are, and he needs to deal with it or not be friends with you anymore.

honestly he doesnt seem like much of a friend to me but we are talking your feelings here. If you want to fix your relationship or friendship with him you must deal by being upfront and asking him how he feels about your bisexuality. You might not like the answer but at least from the answer you will know if he is a chapter that you might have to close.

tell him thank you. because now you don't have to waste your time and affection on someone who can't love you for the person that you are. you will get your point across, without being rude or doing something rash. thus proving that in the end, you're the better person.

maybe he was just lost for words or shocked
next time you see him tell him you want to talk to him about
its not your fault you were made that way

goodluck
and happy holidays! (=

maybe he was just lost for words or shocked
next time you see him tell him you want to talk to him about
its not your fault you were made that way

goodluck
and happy holidays! (=

ummm. you don't have to deal with him. he's just...narrow minded and needs to get over himself for it or else, he really doesn't deserve a great friend like you. Merry Xmas!!

He is not worth your friendship if he is like that, try talking to him about it. He should understand and accept you as a friend, despite of your sexuailty.

I think there's a differences in views and that's why he sign off. I think you should try to talk to him .

I think there's a differences in views and that's why he sign off. I think you should try to talk to him .

Back