Confirmation of Hepatitis B?

Kenny

May 16, 2008
I've touched blood of a person with hepaB and as they say, the virus could stay on the body for seven days and could find an opening.
Three weeks after, I got myself a bloodtest and the results showed that I was Nonreactive to HBsAg.
Now, on the fourth week, I'm feeling a little funk in my stomach. Nausea is on of the major symptoms of HepaB. However, I have been in a constant state of worry and I understand that stress could also increase production of Gastric Acid and cause ulcers accompanied by occasional heartburns.

I have completed vaccination (x3) 1 year and 5 months ago.

Do I have Hepa B? Should I worry (more)?

If you have completed the vaccine program you should have no problem what so ever. Additionally merely touching blood should not be a concern provided that you wash your hands......Hand washing is still considered the leading form of protection from most every virus known to mankind

If you have completed the vaccine program you should have no problem what so ever. Additionally merely touching blood should not be a concern provided that you wash your hands......Hand washing is still considered the leading form of protection from most every virus known to mankind

Back