A guy...I like..but on the internet...?

Koda

Jun 5, 2008
There is this guy I like. I asked him how his Christmas break was going and he said good that he just wanted to spend time with someone. And to get to the point he said he wanted to spend it with me. And we have been talking for a long time so I wanted to too. Now I can't stop going to his profile, I can't stop thinking about him. But I can't go out with him because its over the internet and things like that doesn't work. I don't know what to do. I just got out of Depression and I believe I am going back in it for personal reasons. I just don't know what to do...please help.
And I can't just stop talking to him. It hurts too much and I will go back in depression. I'm scared of depression and I don't want to go back into it but also I don't wanna get hurt physically..but I can't just stop talking to him...

ok these ppl arent helping you out by just saying that.
It is a little fishy, and DONT fall for it please. Its just too scary too soon hun.
So, i just recommend you to cut off ALL connections with him.
I PROMISE it will help.
Its not safe hun

People on the internet can seem to be nice, but then they can turn out to be total sex perverts. I think you need to stop talking to him and move on. He could find personal information about you over the internet and he can find you and kill you. I've known so many people that have had that happen to them. One of my best friends got killed by this person that she talked to over the internet. Please stop talking to him. Hope that helps! :]

Back