Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

iphone unlocking, jailbreaking, and activating question?

i bought an iphone 2g (first one) that was unlocked with quickpwn. so i restored and updated the iphone. it took a very long time to restore. so when it was done, a screen with a pineapple with a bite taken out appeared. whatever i did it wouldn't go away. so i decided to unlock, jailbreak, and activate my phone with ziphone (that is what i used with my last iphone). when i did that it got stuck at rebooting in recovery mode or something like that. so then i disconnected it and itunes said that i needed to restore it again and i did. when i did, a menu came up saying that needed to activate it. i tried unlocking, jailbreaking, and activating it with ziphone but that didn't work. i also tried may different types of ways to activate the iphone without an at&t sim card. but none of them worked. and i also don't know how to use quickpwn because i don't know what version iphone i have.

so pretty much my question is, how can i unlock, jailbreak, and activate, or just activate the iphone without using quickpwn or the original at&t sim card. i preferably want to use ziphone but any program or method would be okay. THANKS VERY MUCH TO THOSE WHO'S IDEAS ACTUALLY WORK. BUT THANKS TO ALL THAT TRIED TO HELP ME.

Unregistered
    To unlock an iPhone, I suggest you visit Wickedunlock.com and specify the country, locked network.Based on the availability you can get the permanent remote unlock service along with free instructions. To jailbreak visit iphonehacks.com and to activate the iPhone visit Youtube.com