Can someone get me the unlock code for a t-mobile phone for free?

JamesW

May 15, 2008
i have a HTC Shadow and now that t-mobile customers can get phones unlocked for free but i dont know anyone with t-mobile and this is the only phone i have so if you can help me email me and ill give you the IMEI please help
i was given this phone 4 free and is the only one i have and have never had t-mobile service i would be happy to unlock any att phone 4 you if you get me the unlock code for mine

call up tmobile and if youve been a customer for 3 months and havent been late on any payments, they will give you the unlock code for free.

i have a HTC Shadow and now that t-mobile customers can get phones unlocked for free but i dont know anyone with t-mobile and this is the only phone i have so if you can help me email me and ill give you the IMEI please help
i was given this phone 4 free and is the only one i have and have never had t-mobile service i would be happy to unlock any att phone 4 you if you get me the unlock code for mine

Unlocking your HTC Shadow for free may not unlock it permanently.So it better unlocking it for affordable rates.
You can contact the service provider or use online service for unlocking phone.Online service is recommended as you can unlock phone from anywhere in the world.
I have experience in unlocking my phone with the help of OnlineGSMunlock.com where they provide you with unlock code and free unlocking instructions.

Back