How much of the World's information is now stored on the Internet?

It won't 'get full'. The internet is made up of millions of computers. That could never happen.

99% of it now me thinks!!! The Internet will never get full either as it is getting as big as space itself. Hope this helps and Merry Christmas to you !!!!
Brad

It only will get bigger, so i presume it will get to around 99% in about 20 - 60 yrs, Happy Christmas, i hope Father Christmas forfills ur needs, lol jokes :D

First off the internet will never get full, since it is not owned or operated by any one organization. The internet is not just one server, it is composed of thousands of servers owned by different web hosting companies, such as godaddy.com, hostgator etc. Basically everything is stored on the internet, from simple useless information to credit cards and passwords.

There is not a location where 'the internet' is. The internet is a connection between your computer and the computer where you are connection to is hosted. For example, the site google is hosted in California, so when you go to www.google.com, you are just connecting to the google servers in California.

Back