Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do I fix my 2005 Honda Odyssey power sliding door?

The driver's sliding door won't operate automatically. I have tried the fix that is around the web where you remove fuse 13 for a while to reset the door, but it doesn't help. Has anyone had this problem with a 2005? Help.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I Recently had a problem with my 2000 Odyssey sliding door. Initially, the passenger side sliding door would not latch completely. But I did not fix it for sometime -- I would just push it to latch. However, after several months of doing that, the sliding door warning lights on the dashboard came on and I could not open/close the door neither from the inside, outside or via remote.
    Posts elsewhere indicated that this worked on both 2000 and 2001 Honda Odyssey vans.

Suggestion #1
    1.) Disable the power door switch on the left dashboard.
    2.) Remove the power door fuses located under the front passenger leg area.
    3.) Manually open and close both sliding doors.
    4.) Restore the power door fuses located under the front passenger leg area.
    5.) Enable the power door switch on the left dashboard.
    6.) Try opening the sliding doors.
    Suggestion #2
    Remove fuse #13 (clock) for 30 seconds or more from the passenger side fusebox. This will reset the door and the clock.

it should work

Unregistered

Check2 Honda Odyssey sliding doors wont open or close

My friend just stopped by her dealer for this problem on her 2005. She was treated like an idiot and I had her pull over and pop the hood. The mechanic only checked the large fuse box. The smaller fuse box above that one, next to the windshield has fuse 2 & 3, 40A square plastic fuses. Inside the fusebox cover is shows that fuse 2 & 3 are for p/s doors. The top is clear plastic and the fuse resembles a 5 on dice. If the center section is gone, the fuse is blown.

If its not the simple mistake that they rearranged the fuses between models, I would try new fuses. Auto zone had them for $3.99 a piece. $9 is worth a try, then follow the sequence of turning door switch off, pull fuses, open & close doors, install fuses, turn switch on and try to open doors.

Only other thing I see is a fuel door sensor problem.

Unregistered
    Hi, I have 2005 Odyssey Touring having the same problems, pessenger side sliding door just stop working. Please give me a brief answer so I can fix the problem by myself. Thanks.