ok im meeting my boyfriends parents for christmas how should i wear my hair?? HELP!?

don't do that bun, on your head or anything, leave that for the old people. you should curl it and put a ribbon on it.

Just be yourself. They will know it if you try too hard to impress them and they won't like you as much

Be dressy...but casual. Wear your hair down and wear earings...but not huge ones. Wear a dress that goes to your knees and some flats. Don't put on perfume but deodorant is always nice. Be noticeable but fly under the radar...also how old are you?

Maybe put on something nice ... but don't try too hard. Maybe a nice winter dress. How long is your hair? You could always straighten your hair ... or curl it. Either or, you'll look nice. But if I were you....I wouldn't wear jeans.

OK for hair you should wear hair down, not to fancy or the parents would think you were working to hard to impress them. Maybe you can pull some of it back or put you hair in curls. For what you should wear just maybe a skirt and nice shirt or a nice dress but not to dressy. Just remember to not to show anything inappropriate something classy. Remember the parents don't really care that much how you dress but they look at you personality and how you act. good luch:D

You should wear it down with bobby pins to keep the hair out of your face.

PS I know you didnt ask but I think a long sleeve baby doll sweater would be perfect for this. It is a little dressed up but also casual. perfect:)

Well......you should be a bit dressed up, since its christmas, but also try to be yourself, your bf's parents would like that.......good luck!!

You need to first breath! They won't hate you! It will be all good! Now, you should wear like a really nice sweater or a nice dress but not a slutty one. Wear your hair nicely like if it is in some sort of knot like a ponytail or pigtails. But I would say have it down. Don't wear a lot of makeup. Like maybe just mascarre. Hope it helps. :)

leave it down and straight, but keep it out of your face. Parents have this thing against hair in the face. Keep it simple, yet nice. So straight and smooth, and maybe pin pieces back out of your face with a pretty clip.

Ok, first off RELAX! It'll all be ok. Now, first of all, you need to ask your boyfriend who's going to be there and how the family usually dresses. For instance, my family, growing up spent the whole day in our PJs all the way through Christmas dinner. My boyfriends' family dresses up nice/casual (skirts and sweaters.) Big difference there! Also, it depends on how old you are in regards to "what to do with your hair". Don't do pigtails. Half-up Half down would be classy and safe, but it depends on your facial structure and what looks good on you. In terms of the fancy or not, you need to know how his family usually dresses first. Breath and be yourself. :] Best wishes! Merry Christmas

Back